Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Amazing Aquamarine!




I had the idea to do something a little different this week.  The color aquamarine is definitely one that was wowsa bright!, but I knew I had it in my inventory, lol.

I have always loved the old time Burlesque & Vaudeville era photos and lucky for me I had one in this week's color.  We won't mention I also have a few other colors too...*coughs*...I did say I like the theme after all.

This look was very easy to bring together at the outfit from Phoenix Rising has everything you need.  All I had to do was add a dashing top hat, some pretty jewels and a pair of classic black pumps and voila...abracadabra, The Amazing Aquamarine is here to perform for you.  Please remember to tip your waitstaff and try the veal...I'll be here all week!


What I'm wearing:
Costume: Phoenix Rising - Natasja's Seduction in Aqua
Shoes: fri.day - Dream Booties in Black
Hat: Curio Obscura - Free Top Hat (resized)
Jewelry: Izzie's Heart Set, Magpie 3 Bangle Set in Turquoise
Hair: Truth - Midori in Sangria
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elly in Honey (Rockabilly) with Glam Lipstick Tattoo in Noir
Lashes: Beetlebones Mesh Lashes
Nails: Pixel Mode Sculpted Nails

10 comments:

  1. haha we posted on luna's blog ate the same time. So your post is the first i watch. Very nice burlesque sphere. That pose so super. compliments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love burlesque type photos, very sexy and a bit cheeky as well.. LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw yay for Burlesque! I had my overdose of it in January LOL. Was the most fun event I did in a long time :P
    Sexy :)
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing to apologize for, having pretty things in your inventory:) You look friggin' hot, and the magician theme is cute:)

    ReplyDelete