Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Dirty Side of Avocado





Well ok, so not really dirty...but it's the best title I could come up with!  Just look at the pretty pictures and ignore the title!...look see...pretty pictures...pretty pictures!

I hope that no one minds me putting in 3 pictures of the same outfit instead of one...I've been enjoying the last few months of Picnik while I can.

This outfit came together super super easy for me.  I searched my closet for avocado, not really expecting to find anything, but lo and behold...there was a romper and some tights from JANE...in avocado!...huzzah!

I rifled thru my closet, looking for things to complete the outfit and this lovely suede skirt from G*Fields and a sweater shrug from VioMagic set the green off nicely...(yes yes I know...another sweater!...I missed my sweaters too much to stay away for long, dont be mad!)

I slipped on some fun green flats and voila...all done!  What do you think?  Do you like my Dirty Avocado?...heehee...sounds like a fun name for a band!

What I'm Wearing:
Sweater & Necklace: Vio*Magic - Cappuccino Outfit
Romper & Tights: JANE - Needful Things Romper and Lil Piggies Tights in Avocado
Flats: Elikatira - Flair Flats in Watermelon
Hair: Lelutka - Rain in Fire Top
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elly in Honey(Spotted Love)
Rings: Star Shop - Flower ring & Faceted Ring from The Cinderella Hunt
Poses by !bang

6 comments: