Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunshine, On My Shoulders Makes Me Happy




Cheesy John Denver quotes aside, I do love the feel of sunshine on my shoulders...demmits, I cannot say those words without singing them!...ahem...I digress.  I seem to do that alot in this blog.  Feel free to laugh with me, sing with me or silently curse me under your breath, I don't mind!

This week's color inspired me to put aside my sweaters and break out the summer wear in anticipation of winter's end....please please please let it be soon!

I remembered I had this totally adorable outfit from G*Fields that had been a group gift last year and it was perfect for my mood.  All I needed were some bangles for my wrists and a pretty glass ring necklace that I have had for years.  I didn't even bother with shoes.  Who needs them when you have grass this lush to tickle your toes?!

What I'm Wearing:
Top & Skirt: G*Fields - Puff Sleeve Top & Maxi Skirt in Yellow
Necklace: Chicoco - Glass Ring Necklace - Another of my goodies from 2008
Bracelets: (r) U&R Dogs - Traumerei Bracelet(from set), (l) Balderdash: Opal Guardian Moon Cuff & Earthstones: Chandraki Bracelet in Gold and Spectrolite
Hair: Truth - Kelsey in Sangria
Skin: Pink Fuel - Alyx in Honey(Candy Hearts)
Poses: Evolve and !bang

No comments:

Post a Comment