Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cupid's Folly


It's week 7 and this was honestly the first week that really presented a challenge for me as I had absolutely nothing but a bra and a pair of panties in this week's color!

I set out on my search and really just had a hard time finding anything that was in the correct color or that called out to me.  Finally I stumbled upon this dress on the marketplace by a new to me designer, milevA.

It was perfect!  The design was very much Aeva and it was a spot on match for the color.  It was also only $55L and came with 4 different skirt options, and loads more goodies that I didnt show here!  Aeva wins again!  Huzzah!

With the color and the time of year in mind, I knew I wanted to do something with a little Valentine's Day feel to it.  I went searching in my cavernous inventory and found this bow & arrow pose set buried deep in my animation folder from 2010!!  Sometimes it pays to hold on to things, hahaha.

One of my friends from plurk pointed me to a great location for my shot and off I went.  After tweaking my WL settings to match the dress and my surroundings...Week 7 and my interpretation of Aeva as a fashionably chic cupid was in the bag!

What I'm Wearing
Dress: milevA - Florence in Cerise
Shoes: :Hucci: - Choose Love Pump in Electric Sugar
Jewelry: Eshi Otawara - Queen of Hearts
Hair: Truth - Velvet in Sangria
Skin: Pink Fuel - Alyx in Honey
Lashes: Beetlebones Mesh Lashes in Lush Black
Bow and Pose: [PXL] Creations - 2010 Valentines Set

1 comment: