Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Heat is On


I had the idea for this picture as soon as I decided what to wear for Week 19.  See, once again my closet had decided to mutiny on me.  Personally I think it was just too damn hot.  I live in the south and it seems that we skipped right over spring and fan pell mell into summer.  When I asked my closet for something in Pueblo, a color I really really am not fond of btw...its so.....so.....brown :(  Well all my poor closet tossed at me was a lacy bra and panty set and some seamed thigh highs.  Now you, my faithful followers know...if I can make a sheet work...I can certainly make a gorgeous lingerie set work.

I had just gotten the new grotto from Barnesworth Anubis at Collabor8 and that combined with the vintage feel of the lingerie and the gorgeous new hair from Exile for The Dressing Room and I had an idea, a story to tell, ...of a mysterious woman, alone on her balustrade, enjoying the dying rays of the sun, waiting for the cool air and end to the oppressing heat.  Unbeknownst to her, a camera clicks away, capturing her moment of solitude.  Who is the photographer?...the paparazzi?, the police?, a private eye?, a secret admirer? and who is the woman?  A fading starlet?, a mobster's moxie?, the mistress?, the woman you sit next to on the subway every day?

The picture is meant to spark a story, she is who you want her to be, the photographer is whoever you want him to be, the photo is merely the starting point,...who will you be today?

What I'm Wearing:
Lingerie: TGIS - Brown Lace Set (from the Cinderella Hunt)
Stockings: *LOW* - Seamed Stockings in Bronze
Shoes: J's - Platform Pumps in Dark Brown
Hair: Exile - Violetta in Rouge
Skin: Pink Fuel - Ember in Honey <Scene>, Glam Lipstick Tattoo in Vamp
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes
Lashes: Beetlebones Mesh Lashes
Nails: Pixel Mode Sculpted Nails
Necklace: Bonita's Jewelry - Antique Pearl Wrapped Necklace
Earrings: Dark Mouse - Pearl Earrings
Ring: Exquisite - Pearl Ruffle Ring




No comments:

Post a Comment