Saturday, May 19, 2012

Thistle While You Work



Well I took a slight break from working to relax and enjoy the scenery...but I don't think you'll mind too much right?  You can even join me and we'll "work" together...this reflecting and pondering life's little pleasures is hard work I tell you...I might need some support...particularly in the form of a few friends with some cider and uhmm...suntan lotion....I seem to have forgotten mine!

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Last Call - Cyrene in Lavender
Pants: Sn@tch - Clamdigger Claire in White
Shoes: Katatonik - Aya Wedges Candy Pack, recolored via HUD
Hair: D!va - Airiz in Garnet
Skin: Pink Fuel - Skye in Honey, <Pink Pearl>
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes
Lashes: Beetlebones Mesh Lashes
Nails: Pixel Mode Sculpted Nails
Bracelets: Cake - Flea Market Bracelets
Necklace/Earrings: Addiction - Antique Blossom Set in Pearl














No comments:

Post a Comment