Saturday, May 19, 2012

Secret Garden


I never thought of myself as much of a yellow person, but after the second yellow color this challenge, I'm really liking it.

I know this color is a bit deeper than the swatch, but well...you all know my closet...it's still miffed about Pueblo, I'm just lucky I didn't end up with some rubber ducky pasties and a pair of yellow wellies!!

Instead I found this lovely summery romper that just begged to go to our secret garden and lounge in the sun amongst the flowers and the fairies...smart romper!

What I'm Wearing:
Romper: Tiny Bird - Next Girl Romper in Butter
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Fae Wedges in White
Skin: Illusory - Love in Milk (Culture Shock item)
Teeth: Tuli - Teeth Tattoo
Hair: Lelutka - Knotted in Fire Top (color modded)
Eyes: Mayfly Liquid Light Eyes in Deep Sea
Lashes: Beetlebones Mesh Lashes
Jewelry: Earthstones - Chandraki Set in Spectrolite and Gold

19 comments:

  1. me too!!...they are the perfect summer shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Im usually a staunch Pink Fuel fan, but I had to try this skin when I saw it and jsut loved it

      Delete
  3. awesome pic ... so fresh and full of life ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shot! Cool shoes and the romper is so cute!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lau!...I had forgot I had this romper buried in my closet...yay for cute finds!

      Delete
  5. I love that freckled skin! Very natural!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isnt it!...so cute and different but I still look like me!

      Delete
  6. super super picture.. get such a summer feeling because of your picture..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...ty Nic...I felt the same way when I saw how it turned out!

      Delete
  7. Really pretty shot! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty and I love the camera angle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hesitated to take this shot and thought its never going to come out, but at the last second decided to jsut snap it anyway...turned out to be an amazing shot!

      Delete
  9. That is an amazing shot! The lighting is perfect, you look so natural, and your skin and makeup are lovely. I think one of my faves of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tysm Yvette! I have to say it is one of my faves of all my shots too...quite a happy lucky shot :)

      Delete